Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Cleaning Up

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Littlerich's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 21st, 1999
    Posts
    506
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    I've just read your "Cleaning up script".

    It is quite funny actually.

    Obviously, it is only 3 minutes long, scecifically written for the project, but there needs to be more of a background to Annabel...

    Maybe it would be better as a short film?

    Start it as her father / brother / lover was a salesman who mistreated her or something...
    You could film a few scenes then go on to what you have already written?

    (Or you can just tell me to shut up and leave you alone!) wink


    ------------------
    KEEP FOCUSED!
    Little Rich.
    http://go.to/littlerich
    [email protected]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member chatterbox's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 15th, 2001
    Posts
    57
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for the feedback LR. Actually the original idea was posted by CP - thanks!

    And Co - that link should work now

    ------------------
    Imagination is more
    important than knowledge
    - Einstein

  3. #3
    Inactive Member chatterbox's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 15th, 2001
    Posts
    57
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Hi there,

    Just to say that I've posted a script from Shoik's Project Scr1pt. Is anyone interested in this project. I hope he gets more than one script to choose from...
    http://pub95.ezboard.com/bscr1ptproject www.shoik.com

    Let me know your feedback...

    ------------------
    Imagination is more
    important than knowledge
    - Einstein

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Littlerich's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 21st, 1999
    Posts
    506
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    'Tis funny you mention the Scr1pt project, because I've just sent them an E-mail telling them I've got a script for them!

    I haven't sent it yet, but will either this evening or next...

    Glad to know that others are still interested!

    ------------------
    KEEP FOCUSED!
    Little Rich.
    http://go.to/littlerich
    [email protected]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Littlerich's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 21st, 1999
    Posts
    506
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    'Tis funny you mention the Scr1pt project, because I've just sent them an E-mail telling them I've got a script for them!

    I haven't sent it yet, but will either this evening or next...

    Glad to know that others are still interested!

    ------------------
    KEEP FOCUSED!
    Little Rich.
    http://go.to/littlerich
    [email protected]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member chatterbox's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 15th, 2001
    Posts
    57
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    email it to them so they can still keep it in format.

    wink

    ------------------
    Imagination is more
    important than knowledge
    - Einstein

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Curtin-Parloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 2000
    Posts
    376
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Is that the one that gives me a 404 error?

    paul

    ------------------
    BAD EYE - It's finally here! www.curtin-parloe.co.uk/badeye Curtin Parloe 2001

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Curtin-Parloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 2000
    Posts
    376
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I like it, different take on it coimpletely...

    My version is a lot longer, about 10 mins, but doesn't deal with the woman's background either, except as she explains it to the man.
    2 locations, 1 special effect, 2 lead actors, 5 minor roles, and 100 wallets...

    cheers

    paul

    PS i might submit it later...

    ------------------
    BAD EYE - It's finally here! www.curtin-parloe.co.uk/badeye Curtin Parloe 2001

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •